<quick>
you can specify some property for you action in config.xml.
In yur MyOwnRequestprocessor, just check whether that prooperty exists or
not, call the method if yes.
</quick>

<detailed>
Please see the archives. This is one of the Qs that has been asked time to
time and lots of guys have done this well. One of the guys has posted some
XML that he would use in config.xml.
</detailed>

regards
Navjot Singh