From: Ronald Rotteveel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2003 11:41 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Bars Graph

Hello,

I'm not going to say anything about choosing struts is the right choice. And
I think some people won't call it a TOOL, it's more like a framework...

What I can say is something about the Bars Graph tool/library you need.

I personally think that http://www.jfree.org/jfreechart/index.html is a very
good one and it's Open Source (LGPL) and free. There is also another project
that uses this library for a custom tag library called:
http://cewolf.sourceforge.net/

Hope this helps....

Cheers,

Ronald