From: Ashok.D [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 4 September 2003 21:42
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Can we create a Action class object

Hi,

Can we create a Action class object. I need to access the perform method
from another Action class.

If we access this Action class by using *.do, I have some limiations in my
application. I don't want to use action.do.

But I need to execute another action class perform method.

Pls put some light on this issue.

Thanks & Regards,
Ashok.D