A tourist walked into a pet shop and was looking at the animals on
display.

While he was there, another customer walked in and said to the
shopkeeper, "I'll have a C monkey please." The shopkeeper nodded, went
over to a cage at  the side of the  shop and took out a monkey. He fit
a collar and leash, handed it to the customer, saying, "That'll be
$5,000." The customer paid and walked out with his monkey. Startled,
the tourist went over to the shopkeeper and said, "That is a very
expensive monkey. Why did it cost so much?" The shopkeeper answered,
"Ah, that monkey can program in C - very fast, tight code, no bugs,
well worth the money."

The tourist looked at the monkey in another cage. "That one's even more
expensive! $10,000! What does it do?" "Oh, that one's a C++ monkey; it
can manage object-oriented programming, Visual C++, even some Java. All
the really useful stuff," said the shopkeeper.

The tourist looked around for a little longer and saw a third monkey in
a cage of it's own. The price tag around its neck read $50,000. He
gasped to the shopkeeper, "That one costs more than all the other put
together!

What  on earth does it do?" The shopkeeper replied, "Well, I haven't
actually seen  it do anything, but, the other monkeys call him the
Project Manager."