Hi,

We are using the Struts Upload support in our application, and it's working
in our development and test enviromnent, but not in our production
enviromnent.  The exception is very strange and ambigous :
java.io.IOException: The operation completed successfully.
I have looked for permissions problems in the file system that could be
affecting the temp file creation , but i did not find anything suspiciuos.

The operational system is MS Windows in all of my enviroments.
Struts version: 1.1b3
Application server  : Weblogic 8.1 SP1

Please, any help will be welcome.

java.io.IOException: The operation completed successfully
        at
java.io.Win32FileSystem.createFileExclusively(Ljava.lang.String;)Z(Native
Method)
        at
java.io.File.checkAndCreate(Ljava.lang.String;Ljava.lang.SecurityManager;)Z(
Unknown Source)
        at
java.io.File.createTempFile(Ljava.lang.String;Ljava.lang.String;Ljava.io.Fil
e;)Ljava.io.File;(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.struts.upload.MultipartIterator.createLocalFile()Ljava.io.File;(M
ultipartIterator.java:443)
        at
org.apache.struts.upload.MultipartIterator.createFileMultipartElement()Lorg.
apache.struts.upload.MultipartElement;(MultipartIterator.java:350)
        at
org.apache.struts.upload.MultipartIterator.getNextElement()Lorg.apache.strut
s.upload.MultipartElement;(MultipartIterator.java:291)
        at
com.mercador.eproc.app.webedi.ImportDocumentAction.perform(Lorg.apache.strut
s.action.ActionMapping;Lorg.apache.struts.action.ActionForm;Ljavax.servlet.h
ttp.HttpServletRequest;Ljavax.servlet.http.HttpServletResponse;Lcom.mercador
.core.ejb.BaseUserBean;)Lorg.apache.struts.action.ActionForward;(ImportDocum
entAction.java:115)

Thanks in advance,

Lílian Lima
Analista de Sistemas