Hi,

Does anyone know ways to dynamically load application properties file so
that we donot have to reload container when a change has been made in the
properties file. I have seen the Message-Resources DB application (using
OJB) by James Mitchell using which we can put the properties in a database
and retrieve them . But It also needs the container to be reloaded when a
change has been made. Please suggest some ideas or code which will help in
creating an extension so that the properties can be loaded from database
dynamically.

Thanks
Srikanth.