I have been reading "Programming Jakarta Struts" from O'Reilly to ramp up, and it's
fantastic IMHO...

Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: Hue Holleran [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2003 10:07 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: Newbie looking for resources to learn

As you've seen from other replies google can be a very useful resource - as
can:

        http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=struts-user

Try some searches for various topics - I'd recommend the following one,
particularly for a tutorial:

        http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=struts-user&m=106120528909583

Also, the struts website (which I presume you've seen as you've got as far
as this list) also has links to lots of resources:

        http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/

(hint: try the "learning" link)

Hue.

---