Hi,

        I am using Weblogic 5.1 and if I'm not wrong it is implementing J2EE
1.2, in which the HttpSession interface does not specify the
getServletContext() method.  I need to get to the application context via :
request -> session -> application.

        My issue is the following :

        In my ActionForm validate() method I need to access an object saved
to the Application context; however, I can only get access to the
Application context by means of :

request.getSession().getServletContext().getAttribute(myAttributeName);

        Since the ActionForm validate method is inherited and the signature
is fixed to public ActionErrors validate(ActionMapping mapping,
javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest request), do I have any other
solutions to this problem ?

Thanks,
Henrique