Hello,
We are using struts and tiles for view component of our application.
We are facing the problem of setting the title for the jsp. The title has to be taken
from the properties file and it depends upon the body of the tiles. Any pointer how to
do this.
my jsp file is as follows.

<%@ taglib uri="/tags/struts-tiles" prefix="tiles" %>

<tiles:insert page="../common/layout.jsp" flush="true">
  <tiles:put name="header" value="../common/header.jsp" />
  <tiles:put name="leftmenu" value="../common/globalleftmenu.jsp" />
  <tiles:put name="body-content" value="../globaladmin/gblTechnologyBody.jsp" />
  <tiles:put name="footer" value="../common/footer.jsp" />
</tiles:insert>

I am setting the tile in gblTechnologyBody.jsp file.  It works fine when i have html
head  in all the jsp above. But if i remove html head tag from the jsp it does not
work.
I am removing the HTML head tag since when i do view source from the it i get 5
different html head and body tags.
4 for the jsp above and one for the layout.jsp.

Pl. advice

Thanks and Regards
Deepak.