Gregory F. March wrote:

On Sep 15, 2003, "Susan Bradeen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

|I think this might be one of those cases where you go through "comment out |parts of your JSP code and try again" iterations to find what is causing |the error. Not very elegant, but it has worked for me.

Thanks Susan, that's what I wound up doing.  Still not sure what it was
(maybe an empty string for one of my iterate properties?).

Too bad it doesn't give some form of a stack trace...

/greg

--
Gregory F. March    -=-    http://www.gfm.net:81/~march    -=-    AIM:GfmNet

You said you have these entries in your form: <form-property name="pageOffset" type="java.lang.String"/> <form-property name="pageLength" type="java.lang.String"/>

But the logic:iterate tag offset and length attributes need the following:

"This can be either an integer that directly expresses the desired value, or the name of a JSP bean (in any scope) of type java.lang.Integer that defines the desired value."

You need to pass it Integer objects or put the actual values into the tag.

JSTL might be a better way with the <c:forEach> tag.

--
Jason Lea