From: "Adam L" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2003 9:13 AM
Subject: [OT] Subject line filter tag

To the powers that be:
    Is there a particular reason there's no list name header in the subject
lines, ie [struts-users], for easy filtering from all the other spam and
junk mail?  I realize "[struts-users]" is a rather lengthy segment in the
subject line, so perhaps it could be abbreviated.. [ASFSU]...[A-SU]... or,
[MARK-FU]. (=

cheers!