Cheers Andrew,

I thought about it so thanks for your confirmation. However, I have an just a doubt. AFAIK, in Struts 1.1, ApplicationResources can be spread in different bundles. How do you choose which one is the targeted bundle in order to find the key?

Sorry if I am missunderstanding something.

Adolfo.

From: "Andrew Kuzmin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Getting Messages in an Action?
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 19:12:38 +0300

org.apache.struts.action.ExceptionHandler:
<snip>
public ActionForward execute(Exception ex,
                                 ExceptionConfig ae,
                                 ActionMapping mapping,
                                 ActionForm formInstance,
                                 HttpServletRequest request,
                                 HttpServletResponse response)
</snip>

MessageResources resources = (MessageResources)
request.getAttribute(Globals.MESSAGES_KEY);

--
Andrew Kuzmin
http://www.java201.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Adolfo Miguelez" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2003 6:47 PM Subject: Re: Getting Messages in an Action?