thanks but it solved just logging part of problem ,,
struts logs correctly like this

>>>[INFO] RequestProcessor - -Processing a 'POST' for path '/Login'
>>>processActionForward(/pages/bireysel/common/welcome.jsp, false)

but it gives  same error still but ,,
I want to say one more thing ,
it finds correctly actionForward object , inside that object I can see name of the JSP
page will be directed,
I put a breakpoint to the beginning of JSP page , but it never enters to that jsp ,,
gives "null pointer exception"  ,,
it throws error while directing to the JSP page, why?