There exists no target-attribute for struts submit-button.
Does anybody know a solution?

Manuel

|         |"Robert Taylor"             |
|         |<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>      |
|         |18.09.2003 13:19            |
|         |Bitte antworten an "Struts  |
|         |Users Mailing List"         |

  |     Kopie:
                                        |
  |     Thema:   RE: Forwarding & openNewWindow

Manuel, can't you just use the target attribute in the form tag to do this?

robert