From: Anders [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2003 10:08 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Reuse of JSP's and relative links

Hi,

How can i get html:link to use relative links?

I'm trying to reuse actions and JSP several places under different paths. My
problem is:

The user enters through /secure/articles/Show.do and it displays the page
with articles. The links on the page lets you go to the next page and read
the full article.

I then use the same action class for /secure/news/Show.do, and want to use
the same JSP's. It all works fine until the user clicks a link which directs
him to /secure/articles/Show.do?page=2 .

How can i make html:link use relative paths? I would like to specify
html:link action="Show.do?page=2" and that would lead to
/secure/news/Show.do because the originating url said so.

Thanks,
Anders,

This message and its contents (to include attachments) are the property of Kmart
Corporation (Kmart) and may contain confidential and proprietary information. You are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the
taking of any action based on information contained herein is strictly prohibited.
Unauthorized use of information contained herein may subject you to civil and criminal
prosecution and penalties. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete
this message immediately.