From: Craig R. McClanahan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2003 1:26 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Is it possible to remove *.do or /do/* from the URL

The important principle here is "Web Application != Web Site". If your users feel compelled to use bookmarks and the back button in your webapps, despite efforts to train them correctly, this is a pretty good sign that you have not provided enough suitable navigation controls in your basic UI.

Craig