> I am having a issues and maybe you can help me we are using struts 1.0.2
> and I am building a contact system.
>
> The user can search for contacts and then I will bring back as many
> contacts as the search will find in a list but each contact can have 1 - X
> phones, pages and fax numbers so I dont know how to do this in struts
> 1.0.2.
>
> Also after clicking on the summary line the user can bring up the contact
> information and once again I have to display all the information and give
> them a way to change it.  Can you please give me some tips or sample??
>
> thanks

Please do not transmit orders or instructions regarding a UBS account by
email. The information provided in this email or any attachments is not an
official transaction confirmation or account statement. For your protection,
do not include account numbers, Social Security numbers, credit card
numbers, passwords or other non-public information in your email. Because
the information contained in this message may be privileged, confidential,
proprietary or otherwise protected from disclosure, please notify us
immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer
if you have received this communication in error.  Thank you.

UBS Financial Services Inc.
UBS International Inc.