So, did you find it ? If yes, let me know too. I was looking out for something similar.

- Navneet

Matt Raible said the following on 25/09/2003 4:15 AM:

I'm aware of Matt's Library (and I love it), but I don't want a pop-up, I
want an in-page calendar.

Matt

-----Original Message-----
From: David G Friedman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2003 4:37 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: Know of any good Calendar Tag Libraries? (Sorry, that was
Aug 21)

What about Matt Kruse's (very) beta taglib mentioned August 21st? http://www.mattkruse.com/javascript/javascripttoolbox.zip

I wonder if it's any further along.

-David

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt Raible [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2003 6:23 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Know of any good Calendar Tag Libraries?

Anyone know of a good Calendar Tag Library - that renders calendars like the ones you see on blogs (not a pop-up)? I found this one (http://tinyurl.com/ok95) from Coldbeans, but it's $50 - whereas free is always better. We just need it to render a calendar on a page and gray out certain days (with CSS) to say that day is not available.

Thanks,

Matt