Shirish,

what Struts version are you using? I certainly tested the TilesWorkflowRequestProcessor together with the Tile plugin and it worked fine in my setup. Has the Tiles initialization code changed lately?

--- Matthias

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi All,
I am evaluating the struts workflow extension written by Mr. Matthias Bauer(
http://www.livinglogic.de/Struts/index.html ) And I have found it to be extremely
useful.But I am facing some problems in configuring it to work with my application.

Right now we are just using tiles, so the struts-config.xml had following entry.

<plug-in className="org.apache.struts.tiles.TilesPlugin">
                <set-property property="definitions-config"
value="/WEB-INF/config/tiles-defs.xml"/>
                <set-property property="definitions-parser-validate" value="false"/>
                <set-property property="moduleAware" value="false"/>
</plug-in>

Now with the workflow extenuation, I want to use the Request processor for workflow, so I have added following entry to the struts-config.xml at the very end.

        <controller>

<processorClass>com.livinglogic.struts.workflow.TilesWorkflowRequestProcessor</processorClass>
        </controller>

But when I run the application, What is happening is the request processor being used is still TilesRequestProcessor and not TilesWorkflowRequestProcessor.

The problem seems to be that the tiles plugin changes the ModukleCOnfig with the controller config entry as
Tiles request Processor.SO somehow my entry in struts-config for controller
class(<controller><processorClass>com.livinglogic.struts.workflow.TilesWorkflowRequestProcessor</processorClass></controller>),
is being ignored.

As I want to use tiles as well as the workflow extension, I need a way to initialize tiles environment(tell tiles the def files) and also change the RequestProcessor to com.livinglogic.struts.workflow.TilesWorkflowRequestProcessor.

Has anybody used tiles along with this workflow extension?

Any help will be appreciated.

regards,
Shirish