From: "Mainguy, Mike" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: Value assignment to html:hidden field...
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 10:01:50 -0400

I personally would assign that value in the Action or somewhere else in the
java code (even default it in the form bean perhaps), not in the jsp. I'm
not sure that you can use a scriptlet variable in a CustomTag.

how can we assign the JSP value to the hidden field
code is as follows
String date = session.getValue("BussinessDate");
this date variable i want to assign to following field...
/>

will this work ?

maxlength="25"/>

please suggest
abbey

This message and its contents (to include attachments) are the property of Kmart Corporation (Kmart) and may contain confidential and proprietary information. You are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on information contained herein is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized use of information contained herein may subject you to civil and criminal prosecution and penalties. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message immediately.