I am still having issues with this, but I am at least getting more data
collected so hopefully someone can enlighten me as to my errors:

When I use the example1.bat file, the Quartz example works fine.
Now, when I use the quartz, jgl-quartz lib or the jgl-struts plugin I get
the NPE.

Here is the DIR layout of my entire EAR file:

EAR:
-->meta-inf/application.xml
commons-dbcp.jar
commons-discovery.jar
commons-httpclient.jar
commons-logging.jar
commons-logging-api.jar
commons-pool.jar
commons-resources.jar
jdbc2_0-stdext.jar
quartz.jar
quartz.properties
app-ejbs.jar
app-web.war
|--->meta-inf/jboss-web.xml
|--->meta-inf/quartz-config.xml
|--->meta-inf/struts*.tld
|--->meta-inf/tiles-defs.xml
|--->meta-inf/validation.xml
|--->meta-inf/web.xml
|--->web-inf/classes/quartz.properties
|--->web-inf/classes/com.baselogic.**.class's
|--->web-inf/**.jsp's
|--->web-inf/lib/commons-beanutils.jar
|--->web-inf/lib/commons-collections.jar
|--->web-inf/lib/commons-digester.jar
|--->web-inf/lib/commons-fileupload.jar
|--->web-inf/lib/commons-lang.jar
|--->web-inf/lib/commons-logging.jar
|--->web-inf/lib/commons-validator.jar
|--->web-inf/lib/jakarta-oro.jar
|--->web-inf/lib/jgs-quartz-0.2-dev.jar
|--->web-inf/lib/jgs-struts-0.2-dev.jar
|--->web-inf/lib/sslext.jar
|--->web-inf/lib/struts.jar
|--->web-inf/lib/struts-legacy.jar

---
Thanks
Mick Knutson

coming soon:
Your SOS: Your personal emergency contact system.
http://YourSoS.com

+001(805) 563-0666 Office
+001 (708) 570-2772 Fax
---