Yes, you're doing something wrong :) .  We just don't have enough
information to know for sure what that is.

Is that really the "href" attribute value, beginning with "./"?  That
period doesn't make any sense.

You can be sure that "Struts doesn't do anything" is certainly false,
you just haven't looked closely enough to see what it did.  Can you
verify whether it got into the "execute" method of your Action?  Did it
find a non-null ActionForward to return?