From: Kris Schneider [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2003 4:02 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: configure default error page in web.xml

You can certainly combine approaches to let a Struts action handle pretty much
any exception in the app. In web.xml:

<error-page>
  <exception-type>java.lang.Exception</exception-type>
  <location>/do/error</location>
</error-page>

Where "/do/error" is obviously a Struts action mapping path.

D.O.Tech       <http://www.dotech.com/>