Okay. its not a struts questions and probably should be sent to a JavaScript
forum. but i spirit of Struts; here is what i would call a very crude method
of doing it. i hope it would give you a starting point.

<javascript>
function doIt() {

  var today = new Date();
  var fridays = new Array();
  for (i = 1; i <= 365; i++) {
   d = new Date(today - (86400000 * i));
   if (d.getDay() == 5) {
    fridays.splice(fridays.length, 0, d);
    }
  }

  for (i = 0; i < fridays.length; i++) {
    // show it in a text field on this page!
   document.forms[0].t1.value = document.forms[0].t1.value +
fridays[i].toString();
  }
}
</javascript>

the Date object in javascript, when constructed without any arguments is
initialized with today's date. that's exactly what 'today' variable is for.
now, Date object could also be initialized with milliseconds and it also
support addition and substraction. there are 86400000 ms in a day. and we go
back 365 days from today!

the getDay() method on Date object returns 0 for Sunday, 1 for Monday and so
on. so we get only Fridays when getDay() == 5!

crude as i said. i'd get the first friday and increment 'i' by 7 instead of
1.

Oh, and by the way, Array.splice() makes javascript Array object as dynamic
and ArrayList in java!

hope this would help.

ATTA