From: Xiuyu Zhang [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2003 3:15 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Forwarded page is empty

Hi all,

I am writing a simple application to learn how to use
tiles in struts 1.1 with weblogic 8.1.  but after the
action forward to another jsp, it's an empty page.  I
attached the directory I used.  The steps I proceeded
are below:

put struct-blank directory in application directory:
1. write a first.jsp
2. write TestForm.java and TestAction.java
3. configure struts-config.xml(add form-bean and
action)
4. change action using ActionComponentSevlet in
web.xml
5 configure a definition in tile-defs.xml
6. start the server and
http://localhost:7001/struct-blank2/first.jsp
7 click the submit button
8.  I got an empty page in stead of a word success.

On weblogic configuration, I put struts.jar in the
server/lib.

I also try the same files in tomcat 5.0 and get the
same result.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Katelyn