Hallo,
I have bean filled form database, which contains formated text. But if I
display it on page, html tags are replaced by entities (for example, < by
&lt; etc.).

How I can disable it?

And other question - this page contains images stored in database (in
oracle's blob). I need to display it on this page. What is the best way to
do it? I know, I need call some script as img.jsp which by out.println and
correct header print image into page. But I need to help, by what I can
read it from db, getString is not a best way I think... I do not do it in
java yet.

Thanks
Jiri