I have actually been trying this to show or hide certain buttons. But I keep
getting an error

[ServletException in:/WEB-INF/default/body/medical/medicalHistory.view.jsp]
/WEB-INF/default/body/medical/allergies.view.jsp(140,4) Attribute roles
invalid according to the specified TLD'
org.apache.jasper.compiler.CompileException:
/WEB-INF/default/body/medical/allergies.view.jsp(140,4) Attribute roles
invalid according to the specified TLD at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.TagBeginGenerator.validate............

Can someone please help me to get a functionality like this:
    <logic:present roles="gold, platinum">
            <bean:message key="button.edit"/>
    </logic:present>

---
Thanks
Mick Knutson

The world is a playground...Play Hard, Play Smart.
Visit  http://www.YourSoS.com to learn how our "Personal Emergency Alert &
Contact System" can help you Play Smart.

+00 1 (708) 570-2772 Fax
MSN: mickknutson
ICQ: 316498480
ICQ URL: http://wwp.icq.com/316498480