The source is under the Struts contrib folders.

Yes, the scaffold package has been stable for some time now.

The next thing might be a similar set of classes that work with the Commons Chain package. It would be the same strategy, though: use the Action as an adapter to call reusable business layer classes.

-Ted.

ZYD wrote:

Hi Ted,
I'm studying your artimus_1_1 codes.

I'm confused by some scaffold classes, such as org.apache.struts.scaffold.ExistsAttributeAction.

I cannot find it's source code, compiled class file and it's documentation anywhere. There are some other classes like this one.

I noticed that scaffold's last update was about one year ago.

Is scaffold still being working on?

Sincerely,
Bruce.

-- Ted Husted, Junit in Action - <http://www.manning.com/massol/>, Struts in Action - <http://husted.com/struts/book.html>, JSP Site Design - <http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN=1861005512>.