I have all the required jar files in the
MyApp/WEB-INF/lib directory.  Please help me in
identifying the problems with compilation:

1. For example, I have the commons-scaffold.jar in my
$TOMCAT_HOME/webapps/MyApp/WEB-INF/lib folder.

2. I have the struts.jar in the
j2sdk1.4.1_02/jre/lib/ext folder

3. in my java class, I
import org.apache.commons.scaffold.text.ConvertUtils;
import
org.apache.commons.scaffold.util.ProcessBeanBase;
import org.apache.commons.scaffold.lang.Tokens;

But, I get compilation error:

package org.apache.commons.scaffold.text does not
exist

package org.apache.commons.scaffold.util does not
exist

package org.apache.commons.scaffold.lang does not
exist