I am experiencing some bizarreness with struts-config.xml changes not taking.

I have a form-bean which is of type DynaActionForm. The problem is that when
I add new form-property tags to the form-bean, they are not recognized, so I
get run-time exceptions when displaying the jsp with that form (exception is
basically saying no getter method for property X, where X is the property I
just added).

I typically use the manager webapp to reload my webapp, and of course have
also tried restarting Tomcat, but to no avail. It is like Struts somehow
caches the form-bean property data somewhere.

Additional vital information:
I can confirm that my struts-config.xml is begin re-read on "ant reload"
because if I change the name of the form-bean in my Action to a non-existent
form-bean, or if I change the name of the above mentioned form-bean without
making the corresponding change in the Action, I get the expected exception
that the form bean can not be found.

But when I add a new property to the form-bean, it is not picked up.

If I change name of the form-bean to a new name and change the Action which
references this form-bean to that new name, then all works fine: the new
properties are recognized. Which leads me to believe that somehow the form
properties are being cached somewhere instead of being re-read from
struts-config.xml each time the webapp is reloaded.

Any insight ?

Thanks.
- Charlie