From: Shishir K. Singh [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 23 October 2003 12:35
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: Servlet call from JSP/HTML - Need help

I went through them...However, I seeing the amount of Java sript that
may be involved, I am thinking of another approach. I have decided to
preload the independent select fields in an Action and then show the
JSP. This may result in the application starting a bit late but once
loaded, I will be dealing with static values and not variables. Also,
for select fields that are dependent on other select fields, I have
decided to show them one by one,

Hence sequence of action will be

1 Action (Preload all independent Select) -> 2 forward to JSP-> 3 User
submits > 4 Action Load  the dependent Selects -> goto 2

Is this crude way of doing it??