I am also in trouble.  My problem is sort of related
to yours although not directly relevant.  I am also
looking for org.apache.struts.taglib.html.BEAN

I am trying to modify Ted Husted's artimus_1_1 example
-  I want to add one more property to his articleForm.

To submit an article in the artimus_1_1 example, his
form.jsp in the /article/content folder asks for
title, author, and article.  I inserted one more text
field:

<TR>
<TD class="label" nowrap>Journal Category:</TD>
<TD class="input">
maxlength="75"/></TD>
</TR>

to indicate the academic field of the article.  I got
the error message:

ServletException in: /article/content/form.jsp
No getter method for property journal_category of bean
org.apache.struts.taglib.html.BEAN

Really wish someone could help me out.