On the page that is your "main" page, insert the Struts HTML tag <html:base/> - that should help out somewhat. Also, if that doesn't work, try using the Struts <html:img> tags with the page="" attribute, providing a module-relative path to where your image is stored. That should work without a hitch.

Good luck.

Caroline Jen wrote:

I use tiles and stylesheet to display my web pages.  I
also try to insert some images in those pages.

The tiles work fine. I have header, footer, navbar,
content, etc. displayed without problem. But, I am
curious to know if anybody has had difficulties in
inserting images. I have tried various ways and
cannot succeed.

-- Brice D. Ruth Sr. IT Analyst Fiskars Brands, Inc.