You'll want to issue a "Location: <URI to relocate to>\n\n" header to the response stream, that should do the trick.

ajay brar wrote:

hi!
is it possible for me to redirect users to an external site from inside an action class.
ie, say a user clicks /foo, this calls FooAction which does some intial processing. I now want to redirect the user to some other site. how can i do that?
do i write the link out into the response stream?

thanks
cheers
Ajay

-- Brice D. Ruth Sr. IT Analyst Fiskars Brands, Inc.