From: Viral_Thakkar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, 27 October 2003 17:21
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: how to access HttpSession in EJB code?

Is there any way, I can access the object from session in the EJB bean
method?

I am keeping the profile object in HttpSession, once the user gets
successfully logged-in. Now I want to access few values from this profile
object which is kept inside session.

The application flow is as below :

Struts Action --> Business Delegate --> Session Façade...

Thanks,
Viral