I would like to put in the ActionErrors object regular errors that may happen and also
an exception without loosing the previously stored errors.

These are the steps I am taking and the results I am getting:

1. Errors occur so I add them to the ActionErrors with the GLOBAL_ERROR property:

ActionErrors myActionErrors = new ActionErrors();

myActionErrors.add(ActionErrors.GLOBAL_ERROR, new ActionError("test.error"));
myActionErrors.add(ActionErrors.GLOBAL_ERROR, new ActionError("test.error2"));

saveErrors(request, myActionErrors);

2. An exception is thrown:

catch(Exception e)
{
  throw new TestException("this was a test Exception",e);
}

3. The exception is handle by the ExceptionHandler defined in the config file:

<!-- Test Exception Handdler -->
<action path="/test"
 type="edu.miami.BaseAction">
 <exception
  type="edu.miami.exceptions.TestException"
  key="test.exception"
  path="/testExceptionError.jsp" />
  <forward name="success" path="/testExceptionNoError.jsp" />
</action>

4. When I try to output the information in the JSP using the errors tag only
information about the exception is diplayed. test.error and test.error2 seems as if
they were gone.

How can I keep both, errors and the exception in hte ActionErrors object, or
how can I access them if they are there already?

Also I would like to find out under which property is the exception information kept
in the ActionErrors because when I try to output

the exception information is not shown, so it must be under some other property.

Thanks

Jorge Luis