The problem here is that with 5 login forms.. How would you know or even
care which of the 5 was used to submit?
Is it processed differently if I pick m of n versus x of n?
In any case sounds like what you really want is the same form and the same
action.
Ie..

I might have a bean such that it only contains one parameter.
(don't mind syntax as stupid outlook keeps trying to apply spelling and
grammer rules which I don't want to turn off cause I'm the worst
speller/grammulator)

        <form-bean name="loginForm"
type="org.apache.struts.validator.DynaValidatorForm">
                <form-property name="formIteration"
type="java.lang.Integer"/>
        </form-bean>

This bean is mapped to the same action. (ex. /loginAction)

Then for my JSP :
            //remember n is simulated ie. don't put n in end (duh) :)
            <c:forEach var="loopCnt" begin="1" end="n">
value="${loopCnt}"/>
                             <bean:message key="button.login"/>
            </c:forEach>

Now your action is pretty simple.
Based on the formIteration value you know which of the n forms was used to
login.
Hope that helps.
-Tim