Been screwing around with this all morning, and can't seem to find an
answer.....

I've got two radio buttons on a form.  If the user clicks the second radio
button, I need to force the value of a following <html:select/> to a
specific value, and disable the select.  So, using JavaScript, on my radio
button I fire an onclick event that run a real simple javascript function.
In this function I've tried using

        document.formName.selectVar.value = <default value>     // is
accepted, but the <default value> isn't passed to my form bean
        document.formName.selectVar.option[0].selected = true   //  ditto
        document.formName.selectVar.option[0].value = <default value>
// ditto
        document.formName.selectVar.option[0].isSelected = true         //
ditto

JavaScript seems to accept all of these formats, but the setter method in my
form bean for 'selectVar' is never getting called.  This is going to be a
'Doh!' moment, but how do I do this?

TIA!

Jerry Jalenak
Development Manager, Web Publishing
LabOne, Inc.
10101 Renner Blvd.
Lenexa, KS  66219
(913) 577-1496

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This transmission (and any information attached to it) may be confidential and
is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for
delivering the transmission to the intended recipient, be advised that you
have received this transmission in error and that any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing, or copying of this information is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify
LabOne at the following email address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]