Does any one have any ideas or have written code to validate that at least one item is
selected on the  check box? Would be interested in the javascript code for the same.
On the server side, I can do that validation on the action form, though doing it
through struts validator will be the ideal. Wondering why struts doesn't have it?
Again, am I missing something?

Thanks
Jayaraman