Hi,

I implemented tiles into my struts application. Previously struts found my
application resolurce bundle fine, however after using implementing tile
definitions my resource bundle can not be found. How do i tell the tiles
framework to use my resolurce bundle?

my struts-config contains a <message-resources> attribute.

Does anyone know of how to do this or a tutorial which shows you how?
I am trying to see how the struts-tiles example war does this?

thanks

Andy