the "action" attribute has to reflect an action-mapping that is defined in your struts config file. the "page" attribute should start with a '/' and will output in HTML the correct URL to the resource, based on the web-app that you're running - its purpose is to allow module-relative naming of your resources.

Check out the Struts-HTML taglib reference here:

http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/userGuide/dev_html.html

Mauricio T. Ferraz wrote:

Whats the diference between:

and

Thanks!!!

-- Brice D. Ruth Sr. IT Analyst Fiskars Brands, Inc.