I have a simple design question..

I have to forms.

first form is one simple select box that needs to have the values populated from a db.
This form needs to have validation and the submit to the second form.

The second form need to populate a select box based on the value from the first form. This form also need to be validated and then forward on to the display jsp.

How many form beans and actions will I need? I would like to use dynavalidatorforms as well.

Current setup is an action that places an arraylist into an attribute of the request then forward to the first form.
I dont know how to get the first form to auto validate and forward to the second form.

nathan