You could loop over one collection, exposing the varStatus, which contains the key, and use the key to look up in the second map ... I think?

Vinita Keswani wrote:

Hello,

Could anyone please tell me if there is a workaround for iterating over two collections at the same time when both have the same key but different values?

For eg:  Descr, Cost,Volume....
Two maps one is - costMap which has descr and cost
and another one is - volMap which has descr and volume.

Please help

Vinita

-- Brice D. Ruth Sr. IT Analyst Fiskars Brands, Inc.