From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2003 9:36 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Using Tiles Definitions In Standard Links?

Good morning,

I am refactoring an application to use the Tiles interface. However, I do have
one question: is it possible to create links in HTML/JSP pages to Tiles
definitions without using an Action? I know that this is possible by using
ActionForwards within an action, but what if I have a JSP made of one Tile
definition that needs to have a link to a contact tile which is defined in the
tiles-defs.xml? Do I need some sort of intermediary Action?

Thanks, please let me know if my question is not very clear.

John Pitchko
Programmer/Analyst
Downstream Marketing Systems - e-Business Group
Shell Canada Limited
(403)-691-2572
[EMAIL PROTECTED]