Sorry Matt...I wish I could help you on that one, but we haven't
implemented indexed properties with Dyna forms, just custom form classes.

Nick

                      "Matt Bathje"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       "Struts Users Mailing List"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                      >                        cc:

                                               Subject:  Re: dynamically sized form

                      11/20/2003 02:52

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      "Struts Users

                      Mailing List"

Hi again.

I guess I left out part of the explanation when I asked this question - I
already have it working with a form bean class as is described in the
message you indicate. I am trying to avoid having a class for each form by
using DynaActionForms (or better yet DynaValidatorForms). That is what I am
seeking an answer to. Is there a way to do a dynamically sized form using a
DynaForm, instead of a custom form bean class for each one.

Thanks again for any insights,
Matt