From: Juan Alvarado [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2003 2:18 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: ForwardAction with Redirect

Yes I know that, but do to some issues that I don't
really understand with respect to virtual hosting, we
are not able to do any forwards and therefore we're
left with doing nothing but redirects.

I appreciate you bringing this to my attention though.

Take care

--- "Yee, Richard K,,DMDCWEST"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Juan,
> In reference to my previous email, when you do a
> redirect, you will not get
> the following attributes in the request:

org.apache.struts.action.mapping.instance:ActionConfig

org.apache.struts.action.MODULE:org.apache.struts.config.impl.ModuleConfigIm
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

org.apache.struts.action.MESSAGE:org.apache.struts.util.PropertyMessageResou