From: Jason Lea [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2003 10:16 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Tokens

The Struts saveToken() & isTokenValid() methods save a token so that
double submits are detected and can be dealt with.  Just disabling the
submit button won't stop a user submitting and then refreshing the page
(which submits the same info twice) or going back in their history and
clicking submit on an earlier page.

--
Jason Lea