Hi,

your best be would be to make a

/GoTo/LoginPage

action (using whatever nomenclature you have) that makes
this list for you.

This is a good design principle anyway because you should
avoid exposing jsp pages directly to the end user.

For example,
I have an index.jsp page at the root of my applications
(where users are directed by apache), that is empty except
for a logic:forward tag which sends every user to this
action.

The actual login jsp page is then in a separate location
that the user is never aware of.

does that help?

ps yes, you could also modify the checklogontag to forward
to an action.
pps never put business logic in a form.