What a good timing to see this post.  I was about to
do the same thing in the next day or two.

I have an ArrayList of JavaBean objects created from
accessing the database:

while(rs.next())
{
   editorBean=new
EditorBean(rs.getString("user_name"));
   editors.add(editorBean);
}
   return editors;

Obviously, each EditorBean object is the value of the
"user_name".  If I have this
request.setAttribute( "EDITORS", editors );

How do I create a drop-down list?  Please comment the
way I tend to code:

  <bean:define id="EDITORS" name="??????"
property="editors"/>
labelProperty="??????"/>

What should I do with those places I marked with the
question marks (?????)