From: VENKATESH GANGAL [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2003 3:02 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Server and Client side Validation at only once

Hi ,

I have requirement where I want to validate the form using javascript (
using Struts Validator Framework) . The form is like this.

Basically the view has two panes, left hand side a tabs A,B,C,D,E and
right hand side will display the current page.say if you click tab A,
you will see A.jsp.When I try to shift tab A to tab B , it has to
validate both on the server side and client side befor going to tab B.

Can anyone know how to about this ??

Thanks in advance...

Cheers...
Venkatesh Gangal